Mellow concave and a wide standing platform make this cruiser comfortable, fun, and functional.
– 7 maple plies
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Paris Street 149mm
– Standard Kingpin
– Mini-cruiser wheels for around town skating
– Freeride performance for smaller boards
– Size: 61.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 36.0mm
– Offset: 2.5mm
– Core: Momentum – Low profile for a smoother ride
– Formula: Fusion – Performance, durability, reduced petroleum
– *Amber Formula: Thane – Slide and Slip
Bearings: ABEC 5
Risers: 1/4” recycled plastic
The Axis is a symmetrical, snowboard inspired shape that offers quick rail-to-rail performance, with drop-through...
An advanced drop–through shape for technical freestyle, around–town cruiser tricks, and mellow downhill. DECK: –...