Our most technical jacket of the season, the waterproof Ternary is ripstop redefined. The three-layer, two-way stretch recycled poly is transformed into a clean, modern hardshell that performs on the slopes and on the street.
This 100% recycled poly hardshell features sealed seams and a helmet-compatible hood to lock out wind and precipitation. Lighweight, breathable fabric features two-way stretch for ease of movement. Ideal for any serious mountain pursuit, but stylish enough to use in an urban environment.
- Offset waterproof zipper with wind flap
- Helmut sized hood with 2-way drawcord adjsut
- Two dual access front pockets and dual access left chest zip pockets plus one internal drop-in mesh pocket and one zip pocket
- Pit zips for ultimate ventilation
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Drawcord hem keeps the elements out
- Regular fit
Machine wash warm (87 degrees to 111 degrees f.), with garment zipped closed, tumble dry low heat to improve water repellency. Do not bleach.